onsite cannabis Training/speaking engagements
Cannabis legalization creates unprecedented challenges for employers. Cannabis At Work will set your organization up for success and ensure you have the tools to mitigate risk. We provide comprehensive half-day or full-day cannabis education for all levels of your organization. Book an onsite training/speaking session now.
Here are some recent examples of previous training and speaking engagements:
- Pulp & Paper Joint Safety Conference. Medical Cannabis Workshop. May 17, 2017. Prince George, BC.
- O'Cannabiz Conference. Cannabis at Work: Resetting Expectations. April 23, 2017. Toronto, ON.
- YPO 420 Summit. Cannabis Implications in the Workplace. April 7, 2017. Toronto, ON.
- ADR Institute of Alberta. Cannabis in the Workplace Overview. February 14, 2017. Calgary, AB.
- HR Discussion Series. Cannabis in the Workplace. January 25, 2017. Edmonton, AB.
- ADR Institute of Alberta. Cannabis in the Workplace Overview. January 11, 2017. Edmonton, AB.
- Canadian Pension & Benefits Institute. Medical Cannabis Workshop. October 19, 2016. Edmonton, AB.
- Hempfest Cannabis Expo. Medical Cannabis: Employee & Employer Rights. October 15, 2016. Calgary, AB.
- Cannabis Business Week. Panelist: Cannabis in the Workplace. September 14, 2016. Vancouver, BC.
- Disrupt HR Edmonton. Weed + Work presentation. June 7, 2016. Edmonton, AB.
- Lift Expo. Patients: Know Your Workplace Rights. May 28, 2016. Toronto, ON.
- Lancaster House Labour Arbitration & Policy Conference. Panelist: Medical Cannabis. May 17, 2016. Calgary, AB.
- HRIA Conference. Panelist: HR Trends - Medical Cannabis. April 21, 2016.